Becoming a member is an important step that demonstrates a high level of commitment to God's work through the church.
At First Baptist - which is a local expression of the body of Christ - we recognize the need for formal membership. Together we have the privilege of giving, serving and loving sacrificially in order to help people know, love, and become like Jesus. If you call First Baptist your church home, we ask you to commit to membership and invite you to join us on this all-important mission!
Membership classes are offered at various times throughout the year. Contact the church office if you are interested in membership.
1. Participate in our Membership class (Fresh Starts) offered at
various times throughout the year.
2. Submit in writing the Membership application to the church office.
3. Share your faith story - your life before Christ, how you came to
know Christ, and your life after coming to know Christ - with the
4. Be baptized by immersion, if you have not already done so. (For
more information on baptism, click HERE.)
5. A vote of the Church Board based upon the recommendation of
the Membership committee.
To download and print the Membership application, click HERE.